While the government has made Aadhaar Card mandatory for verification at many places, there is a possibility that your Aadhaar and its information can also be misused.
According to the website of UIDAI, the main authority of the Aadhaar Card, you can check when and where your Aadhaar was used.
You have to follow the following procedure:
1. Go to the Aadhaar Authentication History page:
2. Enter your Aadhaar number and authenticate yourself by putting the security code in the box below it.
3. Click on ‘Generate OTP’.
4. After this, you will have an OTP on the mobile. However, for this, it is necessary that you have registered the same number with your Aadhaar (Aadhaar), which you use.
5. After this, fill in your OTP and click ‘Submit’. Along with this, you will also have to fill in the information period and number of transactions.
6. After this, you can get complete information about all the authentication of the selected date, time, and Aadhaar. However, you cannot know who has asked for your information.
If you have any kind of doubt, you can block the information of your Aadhaar card online and it can also be unblocked again to use it.
Also, do not forget that the last date for linking many things to Aadhaar (Aadhaar) is coming near.
To connect PAN card to Aadhaar, you will have to fill in your PAN card and Aadhaar information by visiting the Income Tax Department website. The last date to complete this process was 31 March 2018.
You can easily connect your bank account with Aadhaar Card. For this, you can also go to your branch or take advantage of the mobile banking facility. Log in to your online banking account and click on the ‘Update Aadhaar’ link.
After this enter your Aadhaar details and click on submit. After this, an OTP will be sent to your registered number, which will be completed with the filling. Its last date is 31 December 2017.
Mutual Fund Account
CAMS and Karvy provide an online facility to connect computer share Aadhaar to Mutual Fund accounts.
You can go to CAMS or Karvy’s website and click on the ‘Link your base’ tab. After this, you will have to fill the form by following the entire procedure as instructed.
After this, an OTP will be sent to your registered number, by filling it you can complete this process. The last date to complete the process of linking Aadhaar to Mutual Fund was 31 December 2017.